We are excited for our upcoming 8th grade graduation this spring. Although details have not been finalized for graduation at this time, we will ensure to inform the community once additional information has been received from the District. All students planning to attend 8th grade graduation will need to purchase a graduation gown through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Please see the instructions below for more details:
- Please visit our “School Store” on the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Once families click on the “School Store” tab, all graduation gown ordering information will be posted.
- The cost for purchasing a gown will be $17 per student. If you prefer to pay via check, please make checks payable to: Frost Jr. High School. All checks can be dropped off in the Frost Main Office.
- Please note that District 54 schools do NOT wear caps in our graduation ceremonies.
- A Frost graduation medal will also be given to each 8th grade student at no cost. Thank you to the Frost PTA for their gracious purchase for our students.
- Please contact our Main Office at 847-357-6800 with any additional questions or if you prefer to use an older siblings gown for the graduation ceremony.
The store will open on Friday, January 13 and payment is due by Friday, February 17.