Book Fair is coming!
Celebrate reading and writing at Frost: During conference hours, we invite you to visit our “Celebrate Reading and Writing Book Fair” in the Frost LRC and experience a celebration of reading that provides families the opportunity to get involved in our LRC mission to encourage kids to read every day so they can lead better lives. We look forward to having you participate in our Book Fair! All purchases benefit the students and teachers at Frost. Please read below for important dates:
- Book Fair online February 4-15 : http://www.scholastic.com/bf/robertfrostbookfair
- Book Fair at Frost February 14-15 (until the end of conferences)
- Location: Frost LRC
- During student goal-setting conferences:
- Thursday, February 14 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Friday, February 16 7:30 am -9:00 am
- Enter for a chance to win free books:
- Please enter through the front doors to pick up your raffle ticket.
- One raffle ticket will be given to every Frost student who comes to winter conferences through the front door.
- Winners will be drawn every 15 minutes. Please stop by the LRC to find out if you won!